Download & Setup HP Printer Software
123.hp.com/setup - Install and download HP Printer driver software for HP printer setup. Before you scanning a documents into your devices with a 123.hp.com setup scanner, you need to install the printer scanner driver so that your Printer scanner and devices can communicate. Start by connecting the printer setup scanner to your devices with USB port.
How to download and install HP printer drivers from 123.hp.com setup?
1. Switch on the HP printer and computer.
2. Open web browser and type 123.hp.com setup .
3. Make sure to install cartridges, load paper, and power on the printer.
4. Click Download to get the recommended software for your printer.
5. Enter HP Printer model number in the space provided .
6. Choose the printer driver Click on download button
Go to the downloaded folder and run the software file to install the drivers
HP Printer Wireless Protected Setup
US Driver setup offers the recent version of printer drivers and software in a click as in 123.hp.com/setup You may avail of the latest version of printer drivers, software, and firmware for both Windows and MAC. Also, we offer the instructions for installing the downloaded drivers to your Windows or MAC PC.
123 Hp Printer Troubleshooting
HP Printer Software Installation Problem is the Most Common issues that occoured during 123 hp com Printer Setup. Normally driver installation error can be identified by some error codes. Most of the Errors are caused by using non-compatible and outdated 123.hp.com/setup Drivers. These errors can be resolved by our Expertise Assistance. Some of the Errors are:
* HP Printer driver is unavailable: When you are using outdated and non compatible drivers, these error will occur. By Downloading right HP Printer Driver will resolve this error.
* Fatal error: These error occur when there is an Improper or No Communication between the 123 hp com Setup Printer and the Devices. Resolve this issue by following the steps provided by our Printer Professionals.
HP Printer Wireless Protected Setup in Windows
* Turn on your printer. Open printer control and click on wireless icon.
* The wizard searches and displays a list of available networks.
* Select the name of your network to complete the connection.
* If needed, download the HP wireless software.
* Enter the SSID of your home network and password and connect your Printer to the wireless network at 123.hp.com setup.
* The printer can also be connected directly to your router using the WPS button. Press the WPS button on your Router and printer to connect your HP printer directly to the home network.
Note: This screen will change automatically when the 123 hp printer receives confirmation of registration